Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11041 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,562 (50,374 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)