Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10891 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,562 (60,252 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)