Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,139 (€2,488) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)