Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,945 ($2,918) in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)