Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,604 (C$3,891) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)