Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,068 ($3,752) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)