Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,145 ($3,772) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)