Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,348 (€2,555) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)