Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,451 (₩3,705,907) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)