Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11926 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,088 (84,590 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)