Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10535 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,581 (90,940 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)