Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,922 (元10,662) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)