Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,844 (₨142,465) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)