Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,977 (€2,342) in Chalcis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (40 minutes ago)