Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03568 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,982 (₨167,638) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (34 minutes ago)