Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11993 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,092 (67,470 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)