Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11973 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,495 (70,947 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)