Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10938 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,093 (73,989 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)