Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,447 ($2,786) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)