Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07491 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,743 (Php103,363) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (37 minutes ago)