Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07482 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,336 (Php98,050) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)