Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07393 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,822 (Php92,283) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (42 minutes ago)