Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.081 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,057 (€5,650) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)