Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.483 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,735 (€5,072) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (31 minutes ago)