Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,747 (€5,454) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)