Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,108 (R$ 7,137) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)