Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,573 (R$ 8,099) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)