Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,882 (R$ 8,177) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (43 minutes ago)