Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,286 (R$ 7,898) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)