Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,426 (€2,006) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)