Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,342 (€3,558) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)