Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,922 (R$ 5,862) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Colombo costs 320 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)