Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.983 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,219 (R$ 6,327) in Cascavel.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)