Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.618 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,533 (€2,281) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)