Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.408 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,096 (€2,518) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)