Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39457 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,298 (15,963 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)