Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,331 (R$ 6,181) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)