Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.589 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,199 (€1,787) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)