Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,865 (COL$5,325,947) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)