Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,821 (COL$5,693,402) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)