Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,370 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,922 (Bs 52,994) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)