Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,661 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,602 (Bs 44,161) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)