Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,945 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28528 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,639 (R 30,284) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)