Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26940 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,588 (R 31,877) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (23 minutes ago)