Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05887 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,336 (124,626 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)