Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.814 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,185 (AU$5,397) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)