Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,333 (R$ 12,949) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)