Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,448 (R$ 13,165) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (32 minutes ago)