Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,551 (R$ 6,389) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (35 minutes ago)