Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,930 (R$ 6,611) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (37 minutes ago)