Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,667 (R$ 6,735) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)