Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,861 (S/. 8,513) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)