Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,687 (S/. 7,531) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (36 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)