Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37600 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,102 (Bs 56,124) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)