Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37598 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,159 (Bs 56,277) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)