Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,243 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20944 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,058 (E£ 28,925) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)