Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.838 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,776 (AU$4,854) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (29 minutes ago)