Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,289 (€2,604) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)