Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,618 (€2,493) in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (32 minutes ago)