Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,327 (€2,653) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)