Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.404 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,136 (€2,301) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)