Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.086 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,044 (€2,458) in Caen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)