Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,751 (€2,419) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)