Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02272 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,977 (791,375 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (32 minutes ago)