Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,215 (890,063 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)