Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,352 (807,987 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)