Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02272 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,974 (922,986 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)