Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03643 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,230 (₨ 143,560) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)