Cost of living comparison between Butte, Montana, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,095 ($2,425) in Butte, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)