Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,727 (₩3,333,595) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)