Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,860 (₩3,439,127) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)