Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,001 ($1,867) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)