Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,869 ($1,831) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)