Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,201 (€1,929) in Budva.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)