Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,808 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01457 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,357 (505,017 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)