Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,694 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01298 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,873 (606,739 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)