Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,647 (₩3,883,639) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)