Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,802 (₩4,754,758) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)