Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,100 (£2,711) in Brighton and Hove.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)