Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,107 (7,524 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)