Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,309 (7,098 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)