Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,456 (7,710 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,020 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)