Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.874 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,729 (6,793 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)