Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,448 ($5,719) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (29 minutes ago)