Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,187 ($4,317) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)